English Posts WEIGHTLOSS: My Diet/Exercise Diary

DIET DIARIES: DAY 1

Sunday, July 19, 2009Traveliztera

*** I am not a dietitian. I only like to design my own meals. I have read a lot of materials on nutrition and it still takes a professional to help you out with your meals. I'm just sharing with you the things I've eaten and will be eating just so I can have my own food diary and be pressured with the fact that a lot of people are reading what I'm eating. With this, I am helping myself as well as those curious others who want to follow what I am eating. Again, it still depends on your health status. Every person should have personalized meals because we all have different health states. The meals I will be putting here are my own and are not meant for any recommendation. Thank you. :)

These are what I have consumed this day:

BREAKFAST:
1 cup of low fat milk + 1 cup of whole grain cereal
* estimated calorie count: < 300 cal

LUNCH:
1/4 grilled chicken
* estimated calorie count: < 300 cal

DINNER:
Tuna sandwich:
2 pieces of wheat bread
1 tbsp of Mayo lite (this would be around 60 cal)
Tuna flakes with oil completely drained (literally the tuna flakes should be almost dry)
* estimated calorie count: < 250 cal

DRINKS for each meal: water/fit n right (if you're really up for losing weight, make sure that when you drink fit n right, you're also working out to make use of that l-carnitine thing because if you don't, errr, what's the point?)
* estimated calorie count: 270 cal (if fit n right's taken 3x)

ESTIMATED TOTAL CALORIE INTAKE: 1,120
--> I am aware that I didn't have balanced meals today.

EXERCISE: Due to my gym session + home aerobics mode last Thursday, I had to rest for 2 days due to muscle soreness. I was only able to achieve a 15-minute walk today. :( I really couldn't walk well due to the pain but I'm much better now and I'm reallllyyyy excited for tomorrow! Gym day tomorrow!!! Woooot!


TIP OF THE DAY:
Do not abruptly lessen your calorie intake. By being gradual, you allow your body to adapt to the change and not let your metabolism suddenly go slow.

You Might Also Like

0 Travelers with Comments. Click to comment!

Feel free to leave your thoughts!

Don't forget to click "SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL" below the comment box to get notified if you received any replies from other commenters.


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

MAGPALISTA NA!