English Posts WEIGHTLOSS: My Diet/Exercise Diary

WEIGHTLOSS JOURNEY

Saturday, July 18, 2009Traveliztera

Starting tomorrow, I will be adding posts to a very special portion here in my blog that will describe how I will be living my everyday life with a goal of losing weight. I hope that this portion will help me as well as all the other dieters out there who want an idea of what they should be doing. :) I have helped one person already and she became successful. She lost more weight compared to me because she was focused and I was still busy with my school that time. Now that I have time, I know I am going to do my best to get this excess weight off me. :) Woot woot to all of us!!!

BASELINE COUNT OF WEIGHT LOST: 0 lbs. (of course. lol)

You Might Also Like

0 Travelers with Comments. Click to comment!

Feel free to leave your thoughts!

Don't forget to click "SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL" below the comment box to get notified if you received any replies from other commenters.


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

MAGPALISTA NA!