English Posts WEIGHTLOSS: 30-Day Shred

30-Day Shred Results: Round 2 ! | Weightloss Journey Ends From 150 lbs. to 103 Lbs.

Thursday, July 22, 2010Traveliztera




After gaining 4lbs. when I arrived from a trip last June, I decided to start another round of the 30-Day Shred because I wanted to drop my weight from 111 lbs. to 107lbs.


If you checked out my 1st entry regarding my 30-day shred results ( 30-Day Shred Weightloss Results: Round 1 ), I lost 7lbs. This time around, I lost 8lbs. Basically, my current weight is 103 lbs. Now I know that we were given the promise of losing UP TO 20 LBS., but once again, I'll defend Jillian Michaels with regards to the issue of the others who did not lose that much--like me. Keep in mind that even though you may have lost a lot of FAT WEIGHT, you may have also gained a lot of MUSCLE WEIGHT (and muscles are heavier compared to fat). In the end, it would seem like you just lost a few pounds but in reality, you lost a lot of fat weight and you just became heavier due to your muscle development.

I've already finished the 30-Day Shred last February and I've posted my results here ( 30-Day Shred Weightloss Results: Round 1 ) but then I did another round last June and here are my measurements:
  1. Left Arm : -1 inch
  2. Right arm: - 0.5 inch
  3. Waist: -0.5 inch
  4. Hips: same
  5. Left Thigh: same
  6. Right Thigh: same
  7. Chest: same
Despite these results, everytime I flex my muscles, they're really prominent and everyone notices them. Compared to my first round, the results are much better now. Here are some pics from June 2009 to July 2010.



(I know that someone will comment on how the PANDA slimmed down as well. Haha!)

I started with a weight of 150 lbs. and for 3 months, I worked out at the gym with my trainer while I took care of my own diet. After 3 months, I was on my own. I made use of the different workouts found in the Women's Health magazines, as well as workout books and articles. After 2 months of being my own trainer, I decided to do the SHRED for 1 month and I finished it last February. Now that it has been a year since I started my weightloss journey, I'm happy to announce that I've lost 47 lbs. and the last round of the Shred helped me boost up that weightloss (I've had a lot of plateaus so I needed a break and the Shred became my jumpstart).

I hope this inspired you to keep on doing those healthy solutions because if I can do it, I'm sure you can, too! Being busy is no excuse. The Shred only takes up 20 mins. of your time so this can be done even by the busiest person alive. :)


You Might Also Like

45 Travelers with Comments. Click to comment!

  1. wow sexy! haha ganyan ba ang hindi inlove? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa! congratulations! big loser ka!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post! I am so inspired! Going back to the gym this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. JOHN - unfortunately, i'm not in love haha! balitaan kita kung nainlove na haha!

    CHYNG - thank you so much! :D

    KATE - I'm glad u got inspired! :) Awww i envy you! i wanna go back to the gym but next month pa. Have fun there! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting! Yes, being busy is not an excuse. I would love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooops you kno my first name! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. big loser!
    pa sexy ng pa sexy
    nakaka inspire :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. tignan mo nga naman stephie. gorge-ass :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. MINNIERUNNER - i see that you're a runner :) glad to see a health enthusiast ! :) let me know if ever u try this one :D

    WAIT - o sige WAIT nalang tawag ko syo haha! syempre, i know ur names! haha!

    ANTHONY - glad to have inspired you :) TC!

    Popoy - parang... mali? hahahaha! POPOYYYY! d na kita naririnig sa ibang mundo :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. anong hindi naririnig sa ibang mundo? ano ba? marami tayong dapat pagkwentuhan stephie. kelangan nating magusap kahit sa txt or chat. marami akong ikukuwento sayo :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. POPOY - tinetext kya kita last year pero d ka rep... sinend ko rin bgo kong number... bgo na rin pala ym id ko... d mo rin natanggap msg ko? :( haha! teka nga

    ReplyDelete
  12. stephie, bagona din kasi ang aking number. hahaha. email mo sa akin number mo sa popoyinosentes@gmail.com OK?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey there lookin good. Where did you buy the dvd? I like exercise videos eh. I added you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Popoy - Okay :D

    ChubbyMommyMe - Thank you... :)
    I got my dvd from Amazon.com :) But I used a local online store here in the Philippines who gets orders from amazon.com :) powerretail.multiply.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's amazing that you did so well on your own. I feel like I rely a lot on my trainer and worry that I don't push myself hard enough on my own.

    You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Karen - Hi Karen! Thank you! You look great as well! :) I actually miss having a trainer because there are times wherein I feel so lazy and I'm not doing the right positions anymore and I feel like I'm no longer exerting a lot of effort... Since I stopped having a trainer with me, I got myself this dvd and it's hard to not follow Jillian Michael cos she's such a huge motivator haha! Well she's bossy and that's an okay motivator but her body motivates me more!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow congrats sige lang shred pa nang shred hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glentot - thanks :) haha pero tama na.ahahahaha baka maging payatot na ako haha

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow!!! going to the gym tomorrow! (and i'll take the stairs -- 18 floors up from my place. wahwhaaa!)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ekstranghero - Have funnnnnnn! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  21. naks pangmodel na... ang laki ng pinagbago..^_^

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your post!
    It has been almost 8 months since I last went to the gym, BUT guess what? A big part of me feels that the gym is over-rated and it's highway robbery .. because losing weight, being fit, and staying fit are all about us: lifestyle, discipline, etc.

    Favorite ko yung panda, hahaha! Post 30-Day Shred, are you on Insanity now?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Russ - Thanks!
    that's true! and sometimes, you waste an awful lot of time cos u still need to prepare and go to your gym... It's one of the reasons why people get lazy. =( You can actually lose weight in everything u do... U just gotta choose which are beneficial... :) Hahaha! Yeah, the panda lost weight too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! You are inspiring :)

    What were you eating the whole?
    Were you eating 'normally' (rice, etc.)

    Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! Good job! I wish I can do the same thing. Nice one Traveliztera errr.... Liz? =)

    ReplyDelete
  26. AMOR - Thank you so much! :) I still eat rice but only 1/2 cup and I opt for brown rice most of the time... =) I still eat normally like I eat anything but just 1/2 the usual serving... I don't wanna crave so I still eat the things I want. :)

    BABY BOY - Thank you! :) U can do it too! :) I'm Steph btw. :P

    ReplyDelete
  27. hanep! nakakainspire! seseryosohin ko na nga rin yung aken. yung panda mo pumayat. sana yung hippo ko pumayat din. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  28. ARHEY - thanks a :) haha hippo tlaga? naku kaya mo yan ;)

    ReplyDelete
  29. eto oh - http://media.photobucket.com/image/id%20hit%20that/kc-tater/Id%20Hit%20It/hippo.gif?o=5

    ReplyDelete
  30. super galing...nice nice nice...^_^

    ReplyDelete
  31. AndroidEnteng - thanks so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  32. arhey - OA naman ! hindi naman ganyan!

    ReplyDelete
  33. nakahiram ako ng dvd sa friend ko. grabe kalahati pa lang ng level one pagod na pagod na ako... pero kaya to! =D ang hippo ko sesexy! hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  34. kuha ka ng "before" pic mo a! para engganyo ka tlaga hahaha!kc ul see results agad e hahahha! sayang naman kung ma-miss mo haha

    ReplyDelete
  35. wooow ang laki ng pinayat mo..next week im going to start my work out..naingit ako sayo eh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  36. congrats. amazing result.di talaga madaling gawin yan. nakakainspire.

    ReplyDelete
  37. wow killian michaels really do work! i should ge ta copy and see how it does to my body! lol.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts!

Don't forget to click "SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL" below the comment box to get notified if you received any replies from other commenters.


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

MAGPALISTA NA!