Personal

HELLO 2017!

Tuesday, January 03, 2017Traveliztera

CHALLENGE. MOTIVATE YOURSELF. GAME FACE ON.

HELLO 2017!

I am so happy that I got to spend New Year's Eve with my family once again. It's been a long time since I started my life here in Australia, and I'm glad that my wishes and goals are continuing to show up in my life. 

As I have mentioned in my last post, in 2016, that was my year of rediscovering myself and working on my goals and dreams. It was a very busy year. Along the way, I met some amazing people who became very important to me, and faced new experiences that shaped me. 

There were so many learnings, and I had so many goals.

Now that it's 2017, I'm happy to check off some of my goals. It's time to continue some of them, and to start new ones!

I'll start blogging more often. Less Walking Dead. More lively and cheesy stuff. Haha. Just kidding! 

I hope you were able to welcome 2017 with a big smile on your face! It will be an awesome year!!!

Thanks to all my family and friends who welcomed the New Year with me. It was definitely full of love! God bless!

You Might Also Like

0 Travelers with Comments. Click to comment!

Feel free to leave your thoughts!

Don't forget to click "SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL" below the comment box to get notified if you received any replies from other commenters.


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

MAGPALISTA NA!