Personal

Thank You for the Great 25 Years

Wednesday, February 12, 2014Traveliztera




To my family and friends, thank you for making my 25 years memorable and blessed. Once again, I am thanking God for letting me have all of you as part of my blessings. Thank you for the love and care. Thank you for being part of my journey. Thanks guys for your touching messages! I miss you guys!

 God, thank You for another year! Thank You for always being there for me. Thank You for everything! You keep making me stronger through all the life lessons You are giving me. Thank You!





You Might Also Like

8 Travelers with Comments. Click to comment!

  1. Yown oh.. Pacomment lang.. hapiberdei... :D

    -Midnyt Driver Nabuhay. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AYUN OH! :D Nabuhay din ako teh! Happy Birthday!

      www.twitter.com/emoteramuch :D

      Delete
  2. WOW! Happy Birthday sayo! Gosssh tagal ko na hindi nadadalaw dito ah. Like ni Midnight Driver, nabuhay din ako! HAHAHA :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yii Steph happy birthday! One month late ang greeting ko dito LOL

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts!

Don't forget to click "SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL" below the comment box to get notified if you received any replies from other commenters.


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

MAGPALISTA NA!