Australia NEWS

Train Fatality in Beverly Hills, Sydney

Wednesday, November 16, 2011Traveliztera

November 16, 2011, Wednesday, Beverly Hills, New South Wales. I was on my way to school, and when I got to the North Shore Line, I heard about some train delays. Now, to be able to go the North Shore Line, I use the Airport & East Hills Railway Line.

I went to school earlier than usual, so I didn't have any delays. However, my friend went to school 1 hour after me, and when we saw each other, she asked me if I heard about the fatality along our railway line. I said that I didn't know, because I went earlier than the incident. She said that the announcer at the station said, "Due to a fatality at Beverly Hills, all trains are suspended until further notice..."

Because of this incident, the passengers had to change lines and use buses.

According to theleader.com.au and some tweets, the person, who got hit by a train and died, was most likely a guy.

No updates yet as to what exactly happened.

You Might Also Like

1 Travelers with Comments. Click to comment!

Feel free to leave your thoughts!

Don't forget to click "SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL" below the comment box to get notified if you received any replies from other commenters.


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

MAGPALISTA NA!