Personal

2011 Happiness / Leaving and Happy Birthday Video ! :D

Saturday, February 12, 2011Traveliztera

Some blog to inform... Some blog to entertain... Some blog to criticise... 
and some gain friends despite the differences. =)


It has almost been 7 years since I started blogging and this is the first time I will be doing it here in my blog world. I know that this is a tradition among some of us wherein we send each other some picture greetings/videos, but this isn't a tradition just because it is what's "in"... It is a tradition because we have established friendship among all of us and we do it wholeheartedly, and I believe that's what makes this tradition so special. *tears hehe!* Not everyone does it because we all have our own ways, but some do (like me haha!)... I am sure that everyone who does this just wants to show his/her deep gratitude and appreciation for the love and friendship that he/she has gained through the interaction that this world has given him/her. It is due to the same reason that I would like to express my awesome love back to the people I truly care about. :D

Thank you for the great friendship!
Thank you for the love and care!

Everything goes beyond blogging. THANK YOU!

HERE IS THE 2011 HAPPINESS VIDEO wherein I received awesome wishes from fellow bloggers. =)

THE BLOGGERS:



I would also like to share this video which my friend, JAWSHorTEASE (thank you Josh!), made for me before I arrived here in Australia. =) He actually made two wherein the other one had most of my highschool and college friends in it, but I haven't gotten their permission yet, so I'll just post the one that involves the Youtubers instead. =)

THE YOUTUBERS:




You Might Also Like

23 Travelers with Comments. Click to comment!

  1. Very cool Vlog! So you are going to Australia! How exciting. Will your blog continue? I hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huwaw! Na -post din ang picture greetings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPy NA!!!!! Birtday PA!!!!! Nice video steph!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy bday steph! Nahiya ako sa pinagsasasabi ko lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mrs. Bloom! Hahaha! How are you in there? Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. eto na eto na ahihi~~~
    daming nagmamahal kay ms pretty steph...
    enjoy enjoy~~
    love the vid...viva~~
    ikaw na c mrs bloom...

    -unni-
    ang tamad maglog in at nakaclose ang blog lol~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice naman ng video.. wahehhe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darn, darn! Hindi ko alam! Pareho pala tayong Aquarian-turned-Capricorn-dahil-sa-epal-na-Ophiuchus, sana nakapagpadala din ako ng greet! Oh well, belated na lang. :D

    WV: subbin. LOL. Umiiyak?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy bday steph. naks dami nagmamahal sayo oh. ikaw na ^_^

    -kikilabotz

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy bday steph. naks dami nagmamahal sayo oh. ikaw na ^_^

    -kikilabotz

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAPPY BIRHTDAY STEPPY!!!!!!!


    MISS KA NA NAMIN!!!]

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday Ate. :) Andun ako. Haha. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I specifically like that goodlooking guy at 1:31-1-32 on the video LOL ampogi e hahaha

    Steph, you take care ha! Happy Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Huwaw! I never expect you were Feb baby...hehehehehe... belated happy birthday steph! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. hapi bday steph!
    waw!coverpage c ako ! :))
    nice vid!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Late na ba masyado ang comment ko? hehehe

    Nice to see you finally getting around to posting this, ang tagal naming hinintay hahaha! Happy Birthday Steph!!! May you have all you ever wanted in life (in other words, Orlando Bloom). Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  17. AY STEP...my belated greeting..happy birthday!!! at ...ingat sa australia.pangalwang beses ko pa lang ata rito alis na agad..di bale...aabangan ko posts mo pag nasa australia ka na...sino ung kasunod ni jepoy sa video? ahw hahaha..ingat steoh! God bless...blog more

    ReplyDelete
  18. NOooooOOOoooOOoooOO!

    im so hiya....

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts!

Don't forget to click "SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL" below the comment box to get notified if you received any replies from other commenters.


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

MAGPALISTA NA!