Personal

I AM LEAVING...

Sunday, October 31, 2010Traveliztera

You may have noticed that I have been on a hiatus for the past few weeks. There's a reason behind the sudden "busyness".
I am busy spending time with all my family and friends because...


...I'm leaving my homeland this January and my birthday's in February. It's sad that I will not be able to celebrate my birthday with my family and friends who are here in the Philippines. Therefore, I want to keep the happiness going by creating something that would show appreciation to everyone who has touched me and it's also something that would make me happy while I am away. Give and take mode for this infectious happiness woohoo! 


THE PLAN:

Click to read the details. :)



"I am leaving soon and I will not be able to
spend my birthday in my homeland with all of my
family and friends. It’s sad but I want to remain
happy by keeping memories of you guys. As a
way of showing gratitude to everyone who has touched my
life, I want to create a video with all of you in it.
It’s a two-way thing wherein I hope to be able to 
show my appreciation to you all and it’s also the
perfect bday gift which I can keep to maintain
my happiness while I am away.
You can make a picture greeting (check the sample pic) 
or you can send me a video greeting. The message
can be anything. =) I’m going to make the video while I’m
 not yet busy so the deadline for submissions
 will be on December 1, 2010. I shall make the video after
that. =)
P.S. IF YOUR VIDEO GREETING’S TOO BIG TO BE SENT VIA
EMAIL, YOU CAN UPLOAD IT ON YOUTUBE AND THEN
SEND ME THE URL VIA EMAIL. =) Thank you!!! 

Send your picture/video greeting/video URL here:
2011happiness@gmail.com"

Don't worry! I'm not leaving the world of blogging. I shall compile all the stuff and I'll make & post the video before I leave. =)

Thank you everyone! :) Hugs!!!

You Might Also Like

34 Travelers with Comments. Click to comment!

  1. naiiyak na po si kikilabotz. huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww..where are you going? well be missing you here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. EKS - aussie... :(
    MARV - aww it's okay... greeting nalang :P hehehe! kahit papano magkakasama tayo sa isang vid o dba! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. PAM - thank u so much sis! i'll still be around stalking your beauty blog haha! <3

    XANDER - aww thank u! australia ... i will still blog as much as possible! :D i won't be able to comment that much but I will continue reading your stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pwede ko bang sabihin na kay Jepoy ko narinig na aalis ka nga daw? Aaahhh... Di ka pa naman namin namimeet. Tsk. Stay happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ibig sabihin ba nun aalis ka na rin sa balat ng blogosphere?? Awww.. Wag naman. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw... buti na lang nameet na kita... hehehehehehe... Best of luck! hehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. WAH! For how long? Nag-book pa naman ako ng flight to Manila next summer...

    ReplyDelete
  9. T_T nu ba to Steph... hayyyyy... anyway I guess its for your own good so I wish you all the best sa lahat ng plans mo... take good care of yourself while yer there ok? Bisita din ako dun one of these days....

    ReplyDelete
  10. sa ibang bansa ka na titira? or long vacation lang? si ge, sige magsesend din ako^^


    stay happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww.. na sad naman ako.. :(
    you take care..

    ReplyDelete
  12. aw. sad. aussie girl kn pla.
    oh well, ingats nlng ha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awhhh you are leaving! But wherever you go, stay safe and have fun!

    Have a festive day! (:

    Sanny's Head to Heart

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ingat ka Veliz.. sad naman but its okay. Change is part of our life.

    ReplyDelete
  15. YOW - aww tlaga? JEPOY CHISMOSO KA! hahahahha!!! PERO awww... malay mo makita mo ko somewhere sa mall tulad ni glentot na sumulpot haha! maraming beses nang biglang may mababangga nlng ako e... malay mo db :) hehe!!! hope to see u before i leave.

    and thank u

    Michael - haha anubehhhh nagpahabol ako sa huling part ng entry ko na i won't leave u guys ;) syempre hnd :) love ko kayo e!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. JOHN LLOYD - oo nga buti nalang tlg! and to think anlayo mo pa pala o!!! hehe salamat john lloyd! panonoorin ko ung movie mong mY AMnesia Girl!

    GASUL - for 2 years tpos tignan ko ano mangyyri sakin after hahaha! depende sa ano mapili kong choice. sayang...

    ReplyDelete
  17. KUMAGJOHN - awww BUT I'M SO HAPPY NAKILALA KITA!!! :D promise thank gulay! :D hehe
    salamat a... super thank u. tweet tweet nlng and lemme know if you're around :)

    definella - titira for some time hehe! depende sa career ko :) salamat!!! :D pagutumin mo pa ako sa posts mo! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  18. ate kringles - aww i will still blog kasi mamimiss ko tlg kayong lahat :) thank u!

    sows - :( pero thanks super!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. SANNY - awww thank u thank u :) i will! and i'll continue blogging to keep in touch!!! :D <3

    BENH - kelangang veliz ? hahaha! thank u :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ahahahhaha syaks! At talagang yang pangalan na yan ang gamit mo ah... hahahahahha... adik ka talaga! ahahahhahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  21. Okay mag book ako ng flight now na, dadalhan kita ng cake para hindi ka masyadong ma sad there...Ay teka wala pa palang akong visa. Kuha muna me now na...

    ReplyDelete
  22. traveliztera will be conquering Oz ^_^

    goodluck mate! (haha feeling close) -_^V

    ReplyDelete
  23. Steph no... Steph yes... wag po.... lol... ingats2... nawa ay makamit mo ang iyong pakay sa iyong pag alis. at sa iyong pagbalik wag mo sana makalimutan ang aming pasalubong... :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. ayun kalungkot naman....,hindi ka man lang namin nasilayan ng personal at mag paautograph sa pisngi..nyahahaha...

    basta don't forget mga pasalubong namin ha....aheheh.joke!..:D

    ingats sa byahe and God blesswa

    ReplyDelete
  25. STEEEEPPPPPPHHHHHHHH! I MISSED YOU TOO! (gaya-gaya ng intro wahaha) seriously, I missed you! been busy these days din e. :(

    I'm excited and sad for you at the same time. for sure ganun din nararamdaman mo. :D

    good luck on you're gonna be new life abroad. you'll do just fine. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Goodluck! Mag-aantay kami sa iyong pagbabalik :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. waaaaaaa anu ba yan.. naguumpisa palang yung friendship bigla kang aalis! yaan mo papadala rin ako ng makapagbagdamdaming picture greetings..

    ingat always stephy(oo stephy na close na tayo diba??) LOLs..

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good Luck sa new adventure mo. :) keep in touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh no! i haven't even met you in person! haha. But I wish you luck :) Hope you will still keep this blog. Thanks for being such an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  30. For sure magbibigay ako hintayin mo!!!!!!!!!!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  31. mamimiss ka namin T_T
    ingat ka dun sa down under ha~~tama ba?hehehehe,,,,
    keeep blogging miss pretty...<3

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts!

Don't forget to click "SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL" below the comment box to get notified if you received any replies from other commenters.


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

MAGPALISTA NA!