"I Wonder..." English Posts

I Wonder: What Does He Smell Like?

Thursday, November 05, 2009Traveliztera


Despite the wars and their long journeys, Legolas can still keep himself clean and project an appearance of smelling oh-so-good.

But the question is...


WHAT DOES LEGOLAS SMELL LIKE IN PERSON?

It had been bothering me since the year 2001. They don't have bags for extra clothes nor toiletries (and I'm no longer going to wonder about their other businesses) ever since they started their journey (and if they have something with them, it's just a small bag with no self-grooming stuff inside). I've already accepted the fact that Aragorn and Gimli both smell bad just by looking at their dirty appearances but Legolas--oh Legolas--you may get small patches of dirt on your face during wars but this scene is so rare. I'm starting to wonder if you really smell good. Just a fun thought. Lol. What do you think? Does he smell good or the cleanliness just blinds me and in fact, Aragorn and Gimli smell better than him? Hahaha. It's a stupid question out of a fictional character but so what? I feel like breaking up the seriousness of my blog today. I have a lot of other questions but I wanna know your answers for this first. LOL.

You Might Also Like

17 Travelers with Comments. Click to comment!

  1. You know, the thought of what he smells like has never crossed my mind. But, then again, he is a man, so the thought of getting close enough to smell him is not exactly appealing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Richard-Lol that made me smile hahahahhaa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? That bothers you?!! Ang cute! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha! I love this post. But if we're gonna be on our geek mode, Legolas is an Elf and Elves are somehow nature people and somehow, having such a serene and pure kind of aura. So they look clean and thus, smell clean.

    So maybe he smells good. But I won't be getting close to him and smell him. He might even shot me in the eye miles away. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmmm... tingin ko mabaho yan! haha. wala naman akong basis pero tingin ko lang! nyahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He smells like poop! don't go near him :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I often wonder about things like this too! How do the women stay fresh and beautiful when it's 100 degrees and they have on those huge longsleeve high neck dresses. Good question...I think he spells lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chyng- lollll hahahaha... Little wondering modes hahahaha

    baby boy - hahahaha yeah as much as I would like to turn to geek mode, it still bothers me. hahahahhaa.I wonder what elves use for toothpaste ? Special Galadriel-made ones? lolol.

    Nightcrawler- lol natawa ako hahahaha

    jepoy - lolll u looooveeeee that hahaha

    sandra- really? hahahhaa ! yeah... hormonal thing i guess? lol ... hahaha or we just have this super awesome lineup of body products lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahahaha, pati ba naman toh iniisip mo pa... lolz

    ReplyDelete
  10. he smells heavenly siguro :P maybe earthy as well LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. axel- ganyan nagagwa ng d masyadong nakakalabas ng bahay lol. kung anu2x iniisip haha

    liz - hahahha like newly opened barbie dolls...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay. now this is weird. haha! diba elf siya? baka amoy lupa siya.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Badong- magandang conclusion yan badong hahahahahha! lamang lupa talaga! haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. kasi ayaw mong lumabas... Oi, sama ka bday ni LV ah... super dami mo ng utang...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay - other worldly and mystical -- he smells of mint....haha.....seriously I don't think I could've made it in the middle ages.....no bathing? hanging aromatic herbs around your neck to help combat the odors you smell and others emit? Eewwwwwhhhhhh.......

    ReplyDelete
  16. i wonder wye - hi! :) thanks for dropping by! :) lol yeah... i've been wondering how they used to smell like back then... do they smell like leaves and herbs ? lol. even before the discoveries of the natural stuff, what were they using??? lol. but if i can go back to era, i'd love to stay for a week. lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. i wonder...
    ps. the word verification made me write "oreptsh" lol.........

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts!

Don't forget to click "SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL" below the comment box to get notified if you received any replies from other commenters.


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

MAGPALISTA NA!