Personal

Second Holiday This Year!

Saturday, September 09, 2017Traveliztera

Where did the time go!?

I've been away from blogging for awhile since my last holiday last April, and now that I'm back, I just realised that I'm on another holiday. I have missed out on documenting what happened between April to August, but hey, I can summarise, right? 

I got busy? Not enough sleep?

When I arrived, all I wanted to do was sleep. But I couldn't.

Those are bad excuses. I know. Sorry! Haha! 

Anyway, last April, it was a nonstop roadtrip around Luzon and we also flew to an amazing island in Palawan that totally reminded me of the Bahamas. I promise to make several posts to make up for those.

After my holiday last April to May, my holiday sort of extended when I got back to Sydney. Mom came back with me and we always went out even after work. Took her to all the great Sydney spots, and we kept watching musicals (in preparation for my theatre school *wink wink* ).

By the time mom went back to the Philippines, it was already July, and all my days off from July to August (right before I came back here) were used up to go to different events. Again, I badly need to blog about those too.

I rarely post Instagram photos to document because I told myself I'll blog more often, and I guess I use IG stories more, which wouldn't really help when you wanna document, especially with its 24-hour lifespan, so I shall catch up.

Now, it's been a week since I came back here to the Philippines to meet up with my family (and friends, of course!) then we're flying off to Switzerland next week! I promise to document this properly. I realised that I never blogged about my UK trip from 2015. Such a shame.

Anyway, after this holiday, I am going to another exciting chapter of my life. It is indeed a great way to end 2017. 2017 didn't fail me at all. It entered with surprises, and is definitely ending with another set of surprises that I am so excited about. 

I just need to start picking up on my blogging. Haha!

For now, enjoy my quickly-badly edited Instagram video of my Sydney takeoff and Manila landing. Can I just say that the Manila view surprised me a lot!? I thought I was still in Sydney. LOL! Good job, Manila!



You Might Also Like

0 Travelers with Comments. Click to comment!

Feel free to leave your thoughts!

Don't forget to click "SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL" below the comment box to get notified if you received any replies from other commenters.


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

MAGPALISTA NA!