VIDEOS: General VIDEOS: Traveliztera

My Cover of "Telephone" by Lady Gaga

Thursday, October 14, 2010Traveliztera


This is my own version of Lady Gaga's "Telephone" wherein I recorded the audio last May 2010 and made some video clips to create this whole thing. Along the way, I had to stop because I got lazy-uninspired and there were a lot of events that took place between June-September 2010, making me forget about the whole thing. Since I got inspired once again due to my Orlando Bloom tandem music video and my GLEE parody with my friend, I decided to continue my TELEPHONE project and here it is. Thanks to my cousins because I got motivated to push myself in this vid for the sake of entertaining them. :) Hugs!

HYPERRRRRVASION!!! :D



Feel free to subscribe to me on Youtube. :) Leave me a message if you did so that I can check your channel out or something! :D


P.S. This is what I was doing before I saw the bloggers at MOA. Yep. The reason why I was a total zombie. Haha! I slept at 4:30 a.m. and woke up at around 5.30 or 6:00 am. HAHA!

I promise to visit you guys back soon. This is a scheduled post because my cousins are here and I find it hard to update all the time. I promise to get back to you guys asap! Hugs hugs!

You Might Also Like

61 Travelers with Comments. Click to comment!

  1. This was crazy fun to watch, thanks for posting!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!! I find this video very funny, yet amazing! Bagay pala sayo kontrabida look, Stephie. Pero mas maganda pa rin pag naka ismyl. =)

    Hyper na hyper! I labet!! Encore!! Encore!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charice!!!! I love how I get to see this first on yt! I really admire you.

    Please have the time for us your other gleeks :D I promise not to send you to that crack house no more, I'll be a good girl.

    I'm a faaaaaaann!

    <3,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! talentado. songer. sobrang aliw yung music video mo. ahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha. this is very very very nice!
    may i know what software you used on this one?

    ReplyDelete
  7. haylavet!!! ang galing-galing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. tres bien mademoiselle!!

    clap! clap! clap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL. It made me actually wait to finish it before commenting. Hahaha,, can you give me singing tips?? :D:D:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Damn, this is epic! I can just imagine the number of hours you shot this, and then put this together... This is sooo good I almost want to make a spoof hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this ate steph!!!!! you are AWESOME!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marie - Awww thank you dear! :)
    Leah - I'm super touched! Thank you!!! I like being a kontrabida, but I definitely love to smile more! :D Hugs! Thank you Ms. ganda! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nimmy - Aww thank you!!! Hugs!
    Jepoy - DUET NA TAYO!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Em - You always get to see it first... garrr hahaha! LEA, i think we know what my next vid's about ! ;P I also wanna see u in your videos! I only hear you but I don't see u. :( Hugs Ms. Lea :P I'll b your first supporter! MWAH!

    OrangeFay - Hey! thank you so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tammy - Thank you! That's so sweet of you... :D

    choknat - aww thanks :) i just want to make u guys happy! =') drama e noh hehe! but thanks :D para toh sa inyong lahat :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. oliver- aww thank u idol :) i used final cut :D yiii gagawa na yan! hehe!

    aris - super thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. supladong dude hehehe - merci! :D *touched*

    michael - awww haha! hmmm, i wanna hear you sing. i bet you're much better than me haha!

    ReplyDelete
  18. glen - dude! aww thanks! actually, this is what i was doing before i saw u guys at MOA. hahahaha! yep... the reason why i was all sabog. haha! oh wowww gusto ko makita spoof mo! teka, kinakabahan ako. baka puro *roll eyes* nnaman! haha!

    ate rose- ate!!! aww thank u! i hope to do a collab with u soon ;D u have a great voice!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been listening to this ALL DAY! I'm so addicted I had to download it and transfer it to my fone.

    yes. I know what your next video is all about. *swallows hard, palpitation* haha

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow!

    Galing naman ng version mo. Liked it!


    Marco

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ang galing talaga... Lupit ng editing :)

    Charice.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  22. SUPER LIIIIIKE IT! no, i mean, LOOOOVE IT! its sooo cool! dahil dyan, fan mo na talaga ko traviliztera! i crush you na!:DDD

    ReplyDelete
  23. whoa!
    ang galing naman, ang dami mong takes ah, with difrent styles! ang hirap siguro gawin niyan..

    astig!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ang ganda ng quality ng chest voice mo buo at makapal...malinis din ang diction mo...and the projection mo sa vid lalo na yung nasa bottom left, love to watch it...the facial expression and all para lang si beyonce hehehe...para lang akong judge sa isang singing contest ah? LOL...

    Superb!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Partey partey!!!
    your such a great artist...
    grabe.. Now i heard you sing..

    ang galing! CLap clap clap!

    ReplyDelete
  26. lalo ka na sumisikat baka makalimutan mo na kmi niyan ha? hehe.hahaha. galing galing mo talga idol ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great video. Nice editing. Good performance. If I can just make one constructive criticism (I used to edit videos/mtv professionally, also did video playbacks for concerts and stuff), HEAD ROOM. If you can fix the framing of your videos so that your head doesn't get cut-off, you would have an even better mtv. But great work nonetheless! BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete
  28. kumagcow - fun fun fun! hahaha!

    em - awww that's sooo sweet :D i'm more excited sa nxt vid ;)

    ReplyDelete
  29. marco- awww thank u so much :D

    midnight driver - thank u ! (from charice) hehehehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  30. batanggala - that is so sweet of you! thank you! :D hehe *blush*

    gesmunds - aww thank u so much :D

    ReplyDelete
  31. jag - aww thank u jag... grabe parang music teacher lang a. hahaha okay mali--judge pala! hahahah! pero ang galeng...dami mong alam :D thank you!

    poldo - partey parteyyy! hehe thank u poldo :D

    ReplyDelete
  32. marv - ngek anong sikat dyan haha! pero thank you so much... d ko kayo mkakalimutan noh anubaaa love ko kyo :)

    don - Thank you so much... :) I'll admit--i don't like my forehead so almost all of my pics and vids have my forehead cut off.haha! But thank you for the suggestion... I'll apply that next time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great voice...Ang tyaga talga ggwa ng music video.hahaha!nice

    ReplyDelete
  34. ang galing! the voice, the recording, the video.. everything! you're a pro! :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. huwaw.....,kala ko totoong mtv..pwede ba umextra sa video mo?..,parang moymoy palaboy lang..nyahahah...

    mega super duper great voice you had..!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. lufet naman... singing... dancing acting... directing... lahat lahat na... pwede ba kita maging idol ate steph? naki ate tlga... lol

    ReplyDelete
  37. Haha.. The best ka talaga =) haha
    hanep thumbs up =)

    ReplyDelete
  38. Yun oh! naks naman... hirap naman gumawa ng maraming look para sa kantang yan... angtyaga mo! Idol! ahahahahhahaha... magaling! magaling!

    wv:unexp (tama UNEXPlainable...hehehehehe)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Cutie! Super naaaliw ako sa galing mo gumawa ng music video. As in, i'm like WOW. Hahahaha! :) I'm entranced by your charm. Kaaliw to the nth power.

    ReplyDelete
  40. you totaly rock! wow! wala akong masabi.. so nice, goooood job! hot hot hot

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh my, girl! You are all funny, entertaining and cute! Heheh! I don't know what to say!

    Sanny's Head to Heart

    ReplyDelete
  42. Nice one! Getting the Glee fever huh.

    ReplyDelete
  43. bakit ba naun ko lang to napanood!! hahaha, it was so fun to watch.. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Wow, ang galing niyo po... Nice video.

    http://pixiechronicle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  45. wow! youve got an amazing blog
    if you want you can follow me :)

    http://www.taravanc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  46. first tym hir
    gling!
    loveit!
    ni add kta sa youtube
    pa add :)))
    tnx mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Ang galing galing!!! Very talented ka traveliztera!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  48. my friends would never talk to me again if i do this. hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  49. I like it! You are really amazing and you have a talent. :) nice video!

    ReplyDelete
  50. always fun to watch your videos :)

    ReplyDelete
  51. huwaw!!!!!!! ang galing!!!!! impressed much ako! galing ah!!! i labet na riN!!!!! ^^ MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I LOVED THAT!!! THAT'S SO COOL!!
    XOXO

    www.ohmyvogue-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts!

Don't forget to click "SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL" below the comment box to get notified if you received any replies from other commenters.


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

MAGPALISTA NA!