VIDEOS: General VIDEOS: Traveliztera

Already Gone - My Cover

Thursday, January 19, 2012Traveliztera


I've been wanting to cover this song since 2010, but it never came to be. Suddenly, the moment struck as I was finishing my school report and heard this song on shuffle. Thus, for my break time, I decided to record this Kelly Clarkson song called "Already Gone"...

And uhm yes... I had a haircut... I know, I know... Some like it, some don't ... LOL. My explanation? My hair's really damaged and my curls have tangled up. I wanted to start off again with an undamaged hair, so I had to do this. LOL. Hey... NEW YEAR, NEW LOOK! :P

Here's my cover of Kelly Clarkson's "Already Gone"-- the acoustic version! :)
Yeah... My long hair is... "ALREADY GONE"... LOL



FOR MORE COVERS AND PARODIES, visit my YOUTUBE: http://youtube.com/mshypersinger
=)

You Might Also Like

7 Travelers with Comments. Click to comment!

  1. ikaw ito?? galing ha!! na amazed ako!! i seldom appreciate music nowadays pero i appreciated this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. antaray mo teh! award! love the hair, cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Galing-galing talaga! :) Short hair, long hair.. you're still very very pretty. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, hindi ko namalayan after ko mapanood 'to tumulo na pala laway ko dahil nakanganga me sa sobrang nagandahan ako.

    Update ko na ngayon ang Crush list ko. Ikaw na ang sa top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Nice one Ate. Bumibirit! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts!

Don't forget to click "SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL" below the comment box to get notified if you received any replies from other commenters.


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

MAGPALISTA NA!