CONTESTS PHILIPPINES: General

Win 1 TB Portable Hard Drive ! - Gasoline Dude 's Contest

Tuesday, October 18, 2011Traveliztera


The GASOLINE DUDE is GIVING AWAY AN AWESOME PRIZE TO CELEBRATE HIS 4TH YEAR BLOGVERSARY !

If you've been in the blog world for some time, you would have definitely stumbled upon one of the  planet's heartthrobs: THE GASOLINE DUDE or GASDUDE or GASUL.

If I am still using my old blog name, I would have been celebrating my 4th year here too, but I decided to change, so now he's still older than me. HAHAHA. Just kidding Gasul!

Glad to be part of the Generation Greenies ! We met through GreenPinoy and basically, along with him and the Lashing Heroes  ( Chroneicon & Lethalverses), I will be judging your entries to win his contest. =p So, go on, be nice to me so you can win. Haha. Once again, I'm kidding. I am a fair person. Muhahahaha.

To know HOW TO WIN, click this to go to Gasul's page.

You Might Also Like

6 Travelers with Comments. Click to comment!

  1. YEY! Thanks sa pag-promote Steph! Salamat din sa pagpayag na mag-judge. *big hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. judge ka pala hehehe. alam mo na ha. hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. makasali nga.. haha. halos lahat na yata sinalihan ko. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stephie, sasali ako sa pakontest na to ni Gasul, ipanalo mo ako ha? JOKE! hahaha. pero seryoso sasali ako. LOL

    hello hello. Popoy here. hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... hurado pala you. :D

    mukang mahihirapan kayo dahil tyak madami sasali. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow heartrob :P i cwush you na Gasul :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts!

Don't forget to click "SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL" below the comment box to get notified if you received any replies from other commenters.


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

MAGPALISTA NA!