VIDEOS: General VIDEOS: Traveliztera

Funny Singing Traveliztera Video: UPDATED

Thursday, September 09, 2010Traveliztera

My vid's screencap...
This was recorded a long time ago and this was totally random. Honestly, I didn't know how the song went back then because I was used to the other version so forgive me for the "finding the lyrics" and "getting the tune right" fails. My compensation was me doing weird moves. LOL. Yeah, I love to record myself sing a song that is not yet that familiar to me so I can laugh at my mistakes. Haha! Just wanted to share this! =) 



You Might Also Like

40 Travelers with Comments. Click to comment!

  1. loool astig! been a long time since i've visited a fellow blogger. (i cant even remember the last time i visited mine!)

    i think i must make gaya and make a vid like this ah. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hey welcome back!!! :D

    hahahaa oh yeah you're a singer too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice..if i will make a video like yours, mine would be a total failure! hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. *habooool! *

    i wanna see your singing vid too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. kringles - i doubt it sis ;D lemme see :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. we should do a collabo! haha but maang I live in an apt and I'm pretty sure my neighbours won't appreciate my howling haha

    broad-way haha

    u play the guitar?or any instruments?

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMFG! I wanna I wanna sing with you!!!! Sign my magazine and let's sing ahahaha...

    MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanna make gaya the video! But i dunno which song yet... Im so like nagiging conio when I visit your blog. I heyreeet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. emmaleigh- wow u sing too!? :D yayyy! yeah browd-way girl ! lol!instruments? =) yes, i play the guitar & piano and a bit of violin...but right now, i'm more of a guitar girl cos it's much easier to carry around and it's easier to sing with it lol ! oh wow i wanna do a collab with u ! :D what instruments do u play? :)

    jepoy - surenessss come on game na! puro singers pala kayong lahat e! game!!! :D hahaha sorreh naman but ur more conyo when u talk to ur mom! =p

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha..ok cge next time i will make a video..i just dont know when and what song..hahaha..
    you play the guitar too? ako din, pero slight lang..haha.. and playing the violin was one of my dreams..pero gang dream na lang..lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmm, I play the guitar :D but I'm not good, I'm like super beginner. My guitar is out of tune and even with the electric tuner I still can't seem to tune it. maybe I need new strings, yes?! haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. hahaha :) well you have a nice voice. that's a compensation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ur hot! Hot! Hot! Astig ang vid! I like ur singing voice too! Olats na olats ang singing vid ko hehehe...

    And u can play instruments din pala. IDOL!!!! : )

    @ Emmaleigh: I can help you adjust the tune of ur guitar hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  14. kringles- oh wowww! hahaha can't wait for that one!!! :D and ung sa violin, kaya pa yan!!! :D

    emmaleigh - hahaa i'm not that good too !
    "maybe I need new strings, yes?! haha " <<< lol !!!
    i think smeone wants to tune your guitar !!! (jag)

    ReplyDelete
  15. hotcakes - aww thanks :) btw, u guys okay nb?

    jag - wuuuuuut haha ... but thanks! NOW I GOTTA WATCH YOUR VID! i'm sure hindi olats un! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. missEmy - really? :D that's awesome! :D i like it too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. huwaW! isa kang dakilang songer! san ka, sunduin kita at tayo ng magvideoke sa kanto. love it! more :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Traveliztera---agree. I have to and still do feel lucky that I have blogger friends. sory for the rant. I should have not expounded it out so gagamitin ko nalang na palusot to "" that my blog is an avenue for me to express my thoughts"" trash nga lang this time. The emotional and a luttle irrational part got the good side of me. sana dika matakot bumalik pa sa blog ko. I didn't mean to scare people away. I still believe that a social life is a happy life.cheers~~

    ReplyDelete
  19. bwahahahaha. bigla ako natakot sayo steph. baka bigla mo ko bugbugin. ahahahhaha. parang papatay k lng eh. nyahaha

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh my juice ko! the video 's so cool! love it. natawa ko ng bonggang bongga. nawala lalo antok ko. may poise pa din ang dating. looking forward for more videos! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. midnight driver - woah songer ka rin!!! :D game tara! hahaha! post ka rin :D hehehehe!

    pusangkalye - no prob... :) it may have just been a sudden burst of emotions so i understand :) i'm still goin back to ur blog ;) i totally understand you! :D take care always ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. kikilabotz - medyo nagka-feeling akong masasabi mo yan kasi narealize ko na ung picture na nasa blog mo ngayon e medyo siga rin hahahaha!!!

    batanggala - awww thanks so much! :D hahaha may poise pa palang natira!?haha! thank u :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow! you've got a nice voice :) pramis walang halong eklavoo XD

    i can only appreciate. can't sing. singing hates me :P

    ReplyDelete
  24. omg you're so CUUTTEEE and COOL..i like you na hahaa..
    like the blooooopppeerrr part~~

    ReplyDelete
  25. asstig!! feel ko nasa New York na ko sis! :)
    frustrated singer ako.. hindi ko kaya yung ganung level! hahaha! :D :D

    keep it up! post more vids. :)

    ingat~!

    ReplyDelete
  26. huwaw...hanglufeeettt...sobrang astig mo traveliztera.............parang gusto rin gumawa ng sariling mtv,song and dance naman...nyahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  27. ang cute naman.. MORE!

    salamat sa pagfollow.. follower mo na din ako.. :)

    updated na blogroll ko. ;)

    good day cutie..

    ReplyDelete
  28. yey!i enjoyed ur video sis! I'm so burn out with what I'm writing and now is just the perfect timing for me to watch thid:) super cute!btw, thanks for dropping a comment on my blog and for following too, I just did the same.. see you around:) What's ur username in GT nga pala?

    ReplyDelete
  29. hahahaha. geh, gagawa din ako nyan.. hahaha... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  30. awww... ka-cute e... pede ka ba mag-pose sa camera ko? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Ang kulet mo talaga. Grabe ang Energy, dapat magmodel ka ng redbull o cobra eh.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Of course there will be someone out there for you too =) otherwise we would've all lost hope =)

    ReplyDelete
  33. awts... ngayon ko lang nakita ang vid... nafakalufet mo naman... watta voice ha. so powerful...astig...more more more... :D

    ReplyDelete
  34. i love this vid! LOL! panalo ka sister!

    ReplyDelete
  35. i love this vid! panalo ka sister! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  36. i love you na :) haha.. natatandaan ko gumawa ako nga ganyang vid kaso uber FAILURE kasi hindi sabay un boses at buka ng bibig ko so palpak haha. pang audio lang :) let me see ur other vids please?

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow. Ang galing kumanta. In fairness. Haha. Backout ako jan at nagback out din ang magandang boses para sa akin. haha. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hehe pag-alis mo nun, pinanood namin ito habang nagcocoffee hahaha... nice to finally meet you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts!

Don't forget to click "SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL" below the comment box to get notified if you received any replies from other commenters.


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

MAGPALISTA NA!