English Posts Personal

Heading To The Airport

Tuesday, November 17, 2009Traveliztera

I won't be able to blog/bloghop around for 2 weeks. I'll be absent in the blog world because of our trip so I'm sorry if I won't be able to visit you guys. I'll be leaving in 4 hours so I might as well say goodbye for now...

See you soon! I promise to review the places as to start with my travel posts (giving justice to that banner up there : "more on travelling". lol).

You Might Also Like

9 Travelers with Comments. Click to comment!

  1. Stay safe and Enjoy your trip Steph :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip Steph :)
    I'll surely miss you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good trip. Remember to take lots of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to your travel posts :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait ko na lang pasalubong namin ha, since matagal kang mawawala kaya dapat bongga ang pasalubong mo samin... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your trip is going well. I sounds as if it may be a life changing one indeed. Keep your eyes very wide open the whole time....except for sleeps! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your thoughts!

Don't forget to click "SUBSCRIBE BY EMAIL" below the comment box to get notified if you received any replies from other commenters.


Australian Women Bloggers Directory by Blog Chicks

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

MAGPALISTA NA!